Who We Are
Upgrade your company with our well-tailored business solutions
Son ِData Symphony delivers IT-based solutions and services which meet the needs of your business. Our teams take an innovative, agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions for companies of all sizes, across all industries around the world.
Whether you need to run your business more efficiently, we can get you there by our company’s business solutions, integrated with Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Geo-BI, Data Mining, Fraud Detection and that focused on the following industry groups as Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunication, Insurance, etc.
- Industry-leading in data analytics
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Team working
Big Data Management & Analytics
Analysis Service Development
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Some of Our Projects
Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran (MCI)
Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran (MCI) –Public Company (Public Joint Stock Company) – also known under its brand name Hamrah-e-Aval (Persian: The First Operator) is Iran’s first and largest mobile phone network operator. MCI is a subsidiary of the Telecommunication Company of Iran and by covering more than 1169 cities and more than 69 thousand kilometers of the country’s roads; it has over 56 million subscribers.
Our solution will enable MCI to make it better, faster, more effective, regulatory compliant, and accessible to a cross-functional Business User community.
- Define Standards, Methods & Guidelines for every component of the architecture
- Anticipate scalability vs. both complexity & volume
- Baseline Business Definitions & Mappings
- Manage Information & Repositories – starting with a list of authorized KPI’s, then also Reports & Dashboards
- Create trust in data, through transparency, traceability, clear mapping & definitions
- Increasing Revenues: supporting increased revenues through (e.g.) enhanced campaigning through better definition of Customer segments
- Revenue Loss Avoidance through (e.g.) improved churn management
- Improved User experience: enabling analysts to focus on decision support rather than data collection and reconciliation
- Cost Avoidance: through (e.g.) quicker, fact-based decisions, avoidance of duplication, simplification of systems
Pasargad Oil Company
Pasargad Oil Company is the largest producer and exporter of bitumen in the Middle East, with a production capacity of 4 million tons per year, has six factories in different parts of Iran and two export terminals that have the potential to supply different types of bitumen based on international standards and various packaging.
The BI system aims is to define and analyze performance indicators in the form of reports and managerial dashboards in various functional areas (commerce, finance, human resources, production and operations, strategy, etc).
Since the subseries of the Pasargad oil company are in different geographical location, this geographical dispersion makes it difficult to access the information of these subsystems; therefore, one of the concerns of the Pasargad Oil Company is the aggregation of data related to each subset and extracting reports from this aggregated data.
- Provide reports for users of different groups based on existing indicators
- Add new indicators and create a corresponding report
- Mechanize the receiving of required information for reports, which is currently executed in manual procedures
- Ability to add other data sources to the system by the system administrator